The International Master Programs are operated by the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City.
- The degrees are awarded by HCMUT – Bach Khoa.
- Course duration: 2 years
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition Fee: 240,000,000 VND/ course (approx. 10,500 USD)
- Lecturers and instructors are professionals with rich knowledge and experiences in the construction areas. Besides teaching staff from HCMUT – Bach Khoa, there are lecturers from prestigious partner universities of HCMUT – Bach Khoa coming to jointly enrich the program experience for learners.
Available Study Programs:
- Master in Construction Management
- Master in Petroleum Engineering
- Master in Telecommunications Engineering
- Master in Computer Sciences – Minor in Cyber Security (tentative)
- MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (tentative)
- Bachelor’s degree in the direct major or related major;
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL iBT 79 or equivalence.
*If applicants’ majors of bachelor’s degrees are different from the major applicants intend to apply, applications will be considered case by case and admitted applicants shall have to take supplement courses.
*Applicants who don’t have any English certificates will have to study English courses in the Pre-Master Semester.
4 steps to become an
BK – IMPer
1. Register Information
Fill in the inquiry form on this page, and an admission consultant will contact you within 2 working days.
2. Apply Online
Complete applications following instructions of admission consultants.
Qualified applicants will be called for interview with Admission Committee of the BK-IMP.
4. Get results
Results will be announced after 3 working days from the date of interview. Applicants are required to complete enrollment process within 3 weeks from the date receiving admission results.