Master in Telecommunications Engineering
Telecommunications are among the fastest developing industries, not only in Vietnam but also other parts of the world with challenges as well as opportunities. The industries has strong impact on other different areas, i.e. mobile, wireless, high frequency network, computer networks, broadcasting, etc. This drives the demands for high-quality workforce in telecommunications engineering areas with essential skill sets, especially managerial skills, when Vietnam join the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
The Master in Telecommunications Engineering aims at:
- Providing learners with knowledge and skills in telecommunications so that learners are able to become professionals, consultants, managers, leaders in the industry.
- Prepare learners for opportunities to become prospective managers in different telecommunications areas.
The Master in Telecommunications Engineering is operated by the Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology – Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City.
- The degrees are awarded by HCMUT – Bach Khoa.
- Course duration: 2 years
- Medium of instruction: English
- Tuition Fee: 240,000,000 VND/ course (approx. 10,500 USD)
- Lecturers and instructors are professionals with rich knowledge and experiences in the construction areas. Besides teaching staff from HCMUT – Bach Khoa, there are lecturers from prestigious partner universities of HCMUT – Bach Khoa coming to jointly enrich the program experience for learners.
<to be updated soon>
Register & Prepare your application
In order to apply for a study program, applicants have to fill in the application form, then submit it together with the following required documents to the BK-IMP Admission Department (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Application Form (download below);
- Bachelor’s degree & Transcript;
- Most-updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation Letter;
- (if any) IELTS 6.0 or equivalence, & other supportive documents.