Master in Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration is designed to:
- Equip learners with the knowledge, skills, and tools in a dialectical and systematic approach in solving managerial tasks related to resources, processes, and human in businesses, partners, customers, markets, and society.
- Methods of updating information, knowledge and systematic thinking about socio-economic trends and scientific and technological advances, in order to actively adapt to a dynamic and global business environment.
- The abilities to Identify opportunities and startups, governance of changes and growths, restructure businesses, social enterprises, consulting management and organizational types innovatively.
Course duration: 2 years
The medium of instruction: English
Tuition Fee: 160,000,000 VND/ course (approx. 7,000 USD)
Lecturers and instructors are professionals with rich knowledge and experiences in the construction areas. Besides teaching staff from HCMUT – Bach Khoa, there are lecturers from prestigious partner universities of HCMUT – Bach Khoa coming to jointly enrich the program experience for learners.
Standard knowledge section
Specialized knowledge section
Register & Prepare your application
In order to apply for a study program, applicants have to fill in the application form, then submit it together with the following required documents to the BK-IMP Admission Department (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Application Form (download below);
- Bachelor’s degree & Transcript;
- Most-updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Motivation Letter;
- (if any) IELTS 6.0 or equivalence, & other supportive documents.